is a detached house with a purpose built ground floor extension.
It comprises a substantial, detached, former private residence
which was constructed in 1904. There is an enclosed
garden to the rear of the property with paved walkways.
It is predominantly laid down to lawn and it has some trees,
shrubs and flowerbeds. There is parking for approximately
eight cars to the front of the property, plus pleasant shrubs
We are a private nursing home and are currently
registered with the Care Quality Commission (CQC). We
can accommodate up to 22 persons aged 65 years and over.
The home offers all single rooms (22) on
two floors. We have a passenger lift which serves the first
The majority of rooms have en-suite facilities
comprising of WC, wash-hand basin and bath/shower facilities.
An assisted bathroom with an overhead hoist on the first
floor and a shower room on the ground floor are provided
in addition to en-suite facilities. There are two
sitting rooms and a separate dining room.
Although the bedrooms are fully furnished, residents are encouraged to bring in small items of furniture and possessions to personalise their rooms. All rooms have a television point and a nurse call system is fitted throughout.
We have a range of moving and handling equipments
and grab rails in corridors, bathrooms and toilets to encourage
the residents’ mobility and independence.